To allow us to send you surveys which suit you and your lifestyle, we require that you register your details. All you need to do is complete the following simple steps:
1. Be sure to check that your 'Pop-up blocker' has been switched off. See our FAQ's for more information.
2. Click here or the 'Join Now' button (top-right corner of this screen).
3. Read about the Your Voice Panel and all its great incentives.
4. Fill in your basic details and click the 'Create MY FREE Membership' button to complete the registration survey. Please note, you must be aged 15 or over to join.
5. You will receive an e-mail in your inbox which will take you to the Welcome Survey. Here you can fill in your profile information which will enable us to send you the most relevant surveys that are of interest to you and your lifestyle.
6. Congratulations, you are now a member of the Your Voice online community. Sit back and relax; we will now begin to send you email invitations to give your opinions in our online surveys.
Double reward scheme - Your Voice works harder for you!
Prize draw: You are first entered into the prize draw just by completing the registration survey. We will also provide you one entry into the prize draw each time you complete a survey. Prize draws are conducted once every three months. A yearly total amount of $8,000 cash prize will be offered to our members. This means every three months one lucky winner will be chosen to recieve $2,000 cash.
Points: Each time you complete a survey you earn points; the amount of which depends on the estimated time that the survey will take to complete. Both the points and survey length are clearly outlined in our survey invitation emails.
• Some surveys have specific requirements, meaning that sometimes you are invited to participate in a survey but may find that survey is full or that you did not qualify.
• Once you have enough points, log onto the Your Voice site with your email address and password. Go to the 'Claim your Reward' page to redeem your points. You will be able to choose from a wide range of gift vouchers and support your favourite charities by donating your points.
• Please remember to keep your details up to date, especially your email address. You can update your details by logging onto the Your Voice site and clicking on the 'My Profile' page.
• You can cancel your membership any time you wish. However, any points you have accrued will expire once you cancel your membership.
Please note that you need to be aged 15 or over and, living in New Zealand to be a member of the Your Voice Online Panel.
For further information please see our FAQ section or contact us.